Updated: Sep 2023
Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to [https://www.the-coffeeacademics.com/terms-of-use].
The Coffee Academïcs Digital Club Card Program
The Digital Club Card is one way in which The Coffee Academïcs endeavors to reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing at The Coffee Academïcs stores. The registration process may require that you provide the following information using the online registration form: first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number (all four required in order to receive all eligible benefits), birthday month, and residential location.
The Digital Club Card benefits are determined based on the amount of credit you store (top-up) in your registered and activated Digital Club Card.
- Digital Club Card registered and activated in Hong Kong cannot be used in any of The Coffee Academïcs stores outside Hong Kong
- For each qualified purchase, you will receive one (1) “COÏN” for each HKD25 spent in Hong Kong.
- COÏNS are rounded down – e.g. when you spend HKD110, you will receive four (4) COÏNS, non-inclusive of service charge.
- COÏNS can be used to purchase items at the participating outlets. These items include food, beverage, and The Coffee Academïcs branded merchandise.
- One (1) COÏN has the same value as HKD1.
- COÏNS can only be spent/used in multiples of 10. For example, when you pay for a bill of HKD $45, you can either use 40 COÏNS + HKD$5 cash, or 50 COÏNS as payment.
- The accumulated COÏNS cannot be redeemed or exchanged in cash.
- Any misuse of the Digital Club Card leads to immediate and definitive disqualification for any further membership or use of the Digital Club Card.
- The Coffee Academïcs reserves the right to change the way “COÏNS” are spent and accrued at any time prior to notice of Digital Club Card holders.
- Once you reached a specific level within The Coffee Academïcs Digital Club Card Program, you will receive the benefits that are applicable to that level only.
- Should the Digital Club Card member lose his/her phone, or should the phone with the activated Digital Club Card be stolen, The Coffee Academïcs cannot be held liable in the event that it was not reasonably possible for it to fulfill its obligations. Under any circumstances whatsoever The Coffee Academïcs is fully waived of any liabilities.
- After the expiration of the Silver, Gold, and Black level status, the level status will automatically proceed to White Level.
Effective from 1 Jan 2023, All the coïns accumulated (and not redeemed and expired) before 30 Apr 2022 will expire on 1st May 2023 at 0:00 and then every 6 months the points will expire as shown below: